We are looking for a
Head of Online Travel Agents (OTA) Management, Ref. No. IRC7500 to join our Nordic operation.
The role of the Head of OTA Management is key for the retention and expansion of current revenues from OTA customers, and important in supporting the sales efforts to win new OTA customers. The main responsibilities for the Head of OTA Management are therefore:
- ensure that existing Travelport Nordic Countries OTA customers honour and where applicable renew their contracts, increase their share of business with Travelport, purchase additional modules or features for their existing products, as well as potentially expand their Travelport relationship by buying new products
- ensure that OTA customersÂ online agencies are technically efficient and that we enable our customers to be competitive by supplying relevant products, functionality and support
- Establish and maintain clear prioritization of customers and customer activities related to resource allocation.
- Ensure high level of support delivered. Maintain dynamics within the support team
- through regular interaction with support group and escalation team
- Collate market requirements for input into the product strategy development process
- Ensure an updated sales forecast plan which clearly identifies likely development of existing business as well as add-on sales opportunities and their expected impact on the Nordic Countries
- Participate in planning and delivery of road shows, exhibitions and other sales events in co-operation with the rest of the Nordic Countries organization
- Actively participate in the Nordic Management Team, including ensuring day-to-day functioning of the Nordic team and the formulation and implementation of overall sales strategies and business plans for the market
Part of the responsibility is to implement and run a pro-active and effective account management process, including defined meeting / call plans, etc.
The Head of OTA Management will need to build and develop internal relationships at all levels so that solutions and services supplied meet resource capabilities and company objectives.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate caliber with 8-10 years commercial experience, with a proven track record in senior level commercial management and management experience in an international environment
- Proven ability to manage, drive and develop a team of commercial staff in an international setting
- Proven ability to perform remote management of staff
- Proven ability to comprehensively develop effective and achievable commercial plans and execute on plans