At US Airways, we believe that above all else that ÂspecialÂ job will help your career take flight. We are seeking an innovative and passionate team member to use their knowledge, skills and talents to pursue corporation and leisure traffic from Norway. By creating and capitalizing on new and existing Corporate and Leisure revenue production opportunities, you will develop and implement Corporate and Leisure sales plans and programs designed to maximize Corporate and Leisure revenue POS Norway. Additionally, you will regularly evaluate performance against objectives, create and capitalize on new revenue production opportunities and allocate resources among distribution channels and other revenue sources to secure maximum revenue return. We will also rely on you to implement and manage the Company’s compensation plan for travel agents.
Account Manager Â International Sales
- University Degree from an accredited college in business administration or related field or 4 years of equivalent business experience.
- 2 years corporate sales experience in an international airline environment.
- Ability to develop, implement and analyze an effective business plan that is designed to achieve departmental and account sales goals.
- Proven leadership skills with the capability to manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated strong contract negotiation, relationship building skills and ability to work alone.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Suite and internet savvy.
- Fluency speaking and writing in English.
- Eligible to work in country for which you are applying.
Please visit our website to submit your resume.
When you reach the site, click Search Jobs,
then scroll down to International to view this opportunity
Qualified candidates should apply online for Job 140639